Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Replacment glass tray serial 42734

Customer Question

replacment glass tray for modelR319FW serial 42734
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately this glass tray is no longer made which you likely know if you've been searing around it. Below is a link to the glass tray you'll need to order and replace for your model number but it's used which might be your only option.

CLICK HERE for glass tray

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?