Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I require the wattage Dishwasher LD-2130(1)W and a LG fridge

Customer Question

I require the wattage for a Dishwasher LD-2130(1)W and a LG fridge Freezer Single with bottom Freezer,The reason for the question is to check on the trip switch for new premises.
Total accuracy is not essential
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

The dishwasher will use about 1200 watts when it's in the heating phases of washing. The refrigerator on the other hand will use about 1500 watts on start up of the compressor but once it switches to the run winding after the compressor starts up, it will draw about 600 watts.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?