John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have an Emerson Radio Corp., Household (Wine Cooler) the

Customer Question

I have an Emerson Radio Corp., Household (Wine Cooler) the cooling fan is, Bad, I would like to order a New fan??? 4" x 4".
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Good morning George. Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? Also, to be clear we are not Emerson. We are an independent company.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
FR966T Wine Cooler
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** as you will be aware most of the parts for the Emerson FR966T are obsolete. However, if you can give me a picture of the defective fan and the voltage that it operates on I should be able to source you a replacement.

Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

The payment for the phone call has been declined. So just waiting for it to be accepted and then will call you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have been on this phone for almost, two hours, trying to get info??? So far, I "Still" have Not, heard from or been able to talk to anyone???? Is there any body, working their Today??????
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

Good question - can you tell me which of the two fans you require, the heating or the cooling fan?

Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

OK I now have the information that you require - no need to wait for a phone call approval.