John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My dryer stopped spinning I pulled it out and looked in the

Customer Question

My dryer stopped spinning I pulled it out and looked in the the back and found a broken 1/4 inch belt and a braced that looks like a belt guide, the manual I have only addresses electrical problems. I'm know I can fix it with a correct manual!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Whirlpool Gold Senseon Drying system. It's the first time it's broke 4 or 5 years that I've had it.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, I'm capable.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: if there is a manual that deals with the R&R of this belt?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.
Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information, as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.