John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My dryer stopped spinning I pulled it out and looked in the

Customer Question

My dryer stopped spinning I pulled it out and looked in the the back and found a broken 1/4 inch belt and a braced that looks like a belt guide, the manual I have only addresses electrical problems. I'm know I can fix it with a correct manual!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Whirlpool Gold Senseon Drying system. It's the first time it's broke 4 or 5 years that I've had it.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, I'm capable.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: if there is a manual that deals with the R&R of this belt?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.
Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information, as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.