John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Whirlpool gold series dishwasher has power but won't start,

Customer Question

Whirlpool gold series dishwasher has power but won't start
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2yrs
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Well I was hoping is was going to be a quick fix i.e. Reset or something along those lines
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It's my outdoor kitchen dishwasher it had trouble when it was new but started working now it's doing the same thing when it was new
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Do the functions light up on the control?