Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert
91962359

Dacor Epicure Range is displaying Code FI (book says relay

Customer Question

Dacor Epicure Range is displaying Code FI (book says relay failure) and Beeping alarm is going off. The beep will not turn off permanently with the cancel/secure button. If button is held in for a few seconds, it displays "Off" for a couple minutes and beeping stops then it starts beeping again. I spilled hot water on the cook top and the beeping started a few minutes later! What should I do. The beeping is maddening!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 8 months ago.

hi I'm Ezekiel I will be assisting you today

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 8 months ago.

The manufacturer has assigned this error or fault code to indicate a failure of the clock assembly The solution is to replace the clock assembly (or relay board). , control board, mother board, or an ERC, which is an abbreviation for Electronic Range Control

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 8 months ago.

only way to fix this is to replace the control board you can order it at www.repairclinic.com they ship overnight

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 8 months ago.

for now all you can do to stop the beeping is to turn the breaker off to the oven. please rate me high as that's how I get paid thanks good luck