John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

The freezer stays cold but the refrigerator section does

Customer Question

The freezer stays cold but the refrigerator section does not. Either on AC or gas.Any ideas?
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: Domestic model RM2611.I just bought the trailer and the seller told me they had just replaced the refrigeration unit.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It was working fine and I just moved it to a trailer park near a job site. Also, below the refrigerator door there is a small rocker switch marked O or I.What might that control?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

How long has the unit been on and running?