John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

Kenmore dryer won't heat. Switched breaker off then back on.

Customer Question

Kenmore dryer won't heat. Switched breaker off then back on. Didn't help. Replaced Heating Element, Cut-off Fuse, and High Limit Thermostat - still no heat. Suggestion as to what to do next?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Will you please send me the model number? Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

OK. Thank you. I'll search for the information I need to help you, and I'll get back to you.

Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

If the display board is functioning normally, check the power cord connection block, inside the dryer, to see if one of the wire connections is loose or shows signs of heat damage. Correct any wiring problems. If you need more help, please let me know.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Do you need more help, before your request times out?