John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

We acquired a bosch Silence plus 50db from my recently

Customer Question

we acquired a bosch Silence plus 50db from my recently departed mother n law. The washer came without an instruction manual. i pressed the the on/off button several times, then i pressed the start button to no avail. It would be great if I could locate an owners manual .
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Both good questions. Ill see if I can find the answer to the second question....hold on.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: well hopefully it's not anything other than pressing the buttons in the right order. I know it worked perfectly when it was installed at her housetwo months ago. My wife mentioned the unit is no more than 3 years old if that old. I looked up the model number on the inside of the washer and its rather long. SHE3ARF2UC/12 FD930701710.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i think that covers it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

You can download a pdf owner manual for Bosch Plus 500 at