John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Maytag Dishwasher - model W10438345. When I press

Customer Question

I have a Maytag Dishwasher - model W10438345. When I press Normal wash, it goes to Jet Wash. However, when I press Quick Wash and Lite Wash, those stay on their settings. Not sure what to do. New control panel needed I suppose
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: around 3 years ol
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no, just wondering it control panel can be fixed by pressing buttons....I have already turned breaker off and back on to the dishwasher, no luck...same thing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hello? Anyone there?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hey, going to go here. Gonna fall asleep waiting for an answer. If you do have an idea on what to do and it works, I'll pay the fee. Otherwise, if the crickets chirp and no answer for this, please DO NOT CHARGE MY VISA for no service rendered - If ya do, I'll contact VISA and dispute it.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

I am sorry no one got to you sooner do you still need help?