bruce peterson
bruce peterson,
Experience:  appliance technician at Peterson Appliance Repair
88840966

I have a new Whirlpool dishwasher model F61435648. It was

Customer Question

I have a new Whirlpool dishwasher model F61435648. It was working just fine. All of a sudden I push cycle and the red light indicator (hold for 3 seconds) goes on and no cycle lights appear. I tried pressing start for 3 seconds but that did nothing either. Please help. I bought this dishwasher because the reviews said it was the one that required least repairs over a ten year period.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bruce peterson replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today with your appliance issue. If you have not provided a model# ***** do so now to get most accurate help and make repair most effective. I would also ask to be rated for my support because this is the way that I am compensated for my time and knowledge.

The number you have posted for the model is not valid I believe that is the serial# ***** need the correct model so I can give correct part information.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I apologize. The model number is *****

Here is the tech sheet, it is very easy to follow and diagnose problem. Diagnostic mode starts on page 6 and the error pages and other trouble causes are on page 7 to 12. If you have any problems using tech sheet or further diagnostics just let me know.