Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic

We have a Thermador T361B800SP/57 refrigerator, lights and

Customer Question

We have a Thermador T361B800SP/57 refrigerator, lights and desplay are working but, unit has stopped cooling.
When unit is turned off and then back on "DEMO" is displayed for a few seconds, is this normal or are we stuck in this mode without cooling.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** this usually gets it out of 'demo'

a. Power off

b. Power back on and within 20 seconds -

c. Press and hold cool button and set together and hold. This should cancel the demo and bring your appliance back into operation.

Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done you can come back to me at any time for further information. Thanks for using JA and have a great day.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No change, now we have "FILTERCHG" displayed.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 3 months ago.

Do it again and tell me what you have displayed this time.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The last time I looked we had displayed "FILTRCHG" we will not be back to the house until tomorrow when we will attempt another try.
Manual is useless and is no help as we are in Mexico, local techs are unfamiliar with this product.
Is there an advanced manual that will give advanced programming codes? We've had a problem with the unit not cooling as it should even when we first installed (six months back), it's like the refrigerator compressor is not working and it is getting all its cool from the freezer.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Further, the manual indicates that the setup mode should have a "DRYDOOR" function, it does not and that function is off.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Ian,
We are back at the house now and I was able to get the refrig out of DEMO mode but, it is not getting below 60F and seems to pop back into DEMO after awhile.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Display reads FILTRCHG and after a short time reads 5FRCHG with the 5F flashing and alarm indicated.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm still having a problem, I can get the "DEMO" off but after awhile it goes back into that mode again