Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Samsung Refrigerator control panel is not working. The

Customer Question

My Samsung Refrigerator control panel is not working. The ice dispenses, but there are no light indicators except for a blue blinking light on the Fridge temperature. Earlier I heard a "pop" and my electricity blinked for a second. Don't know if that had anything to do with it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect the main electronic control may have shorted and will need to be replaced.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?