John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Kenmorethat is not cooling on the refrigerator

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore(###) ###-####that is not cooling on the refrigerator side. Freezer side works fine. I don't feel any air blowing through the vent on the refrigerator side.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 16 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if it is simple enough, yeah
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the freezer side was building up ice under the bottom basket, we figured it was the drain pipe under the coils that was clogged up, so we thawed it up and made sure the water from the condensation drains out and not into the freezer
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is George,

Can you post an image of the rating plate which you can find on the side wall inside the refrigerator