bruce peterson
bruce peterson,
Experience:  appliance technician at Peterson Appliance Repair

I have electronic display on door saying power loss, 36

Customer Question

I have electronic display on door saying power loss, 36 hours, but everything is frozen, door display says -7 but power loss display keeps flashing. Does it go off automatically?
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: No. Just noticed and it is 12:21 am. Is it ok to leave it flashing until tomorrow morning. Temp keeps going down. It is now -10. I have the deluxe electronic temp control panel on door but no instructions what to do. Do you know what factory setting is for this model.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: what else can I do.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't know what u need to know.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
do not want to join. If that is the case, forget it.
Expert:  bruce peterson replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today with your appliance issue. If you have not provided a model# ***** do so now to get most accurate help and make repair most effective. I would also ask to be rated for my support because this is the way that I am compensated for my time and knowledge.

You need a new control board if the control does not reset after unplugging and plugging back in. You can purchase the parts you need at