bruce peterson
bruce peterson,
Experience:  appliance technician at Peterson Appliance Repair
88840966

All of the controls oven are dead. Clock works and cooktop

Customer Question

All of the controls for the oven are dead. Clock works and cooktop works. Do I possibly have a bad control board? And where can I get one? Cost?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bruce peterson replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today with your appliance issue. If you have not provided a model# ***** do so now to get most accurate help and make repair most effective. I would also ask to be rated for my support because this is the way that I am compensated for my time and knowledge.

It does have all the symptoms of a bad control board. You can go to http://repairclinic.com and you only need to input your model into search and it will give you a list of parts and you will find the control board in that list.