bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I was sent a replacement dual burner # 316555800 to replace

Customer Question

I was sent a replacement dual burner ####-##-####to replace my old ####-##-####and the wiring are not the same
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I just received the new replacement part 3 days ago and I am trying to install the new one. Sears tell me that the old dual burner part has been changed to the new reference number
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Some of the contacts have smaller plug connectors
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is this technician here
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

Hi I am not sure which technician you refer to but my name is ***** ***** can I help you?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was send a replacement dual burner #316555800 to replace my old burner###-##-####and they are not exactly the same. The parts department at Sears say that this new part is what they have changed to
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

It seems that the old part is no longer available and has been replaced by this newer burner. As long as you take note of the numbers on the old burner and replace them to the corresponding number on the new burner it will work eg --

Old burner terminal 1a goes to New burner terminal 1a etc the position on the new burner may not correspond to the old but will work.

Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

Do you require further assistance?