John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Had a technician put in a new control board in a Kitchenaid

Customer Question

Had a technician put in a new control board in a Kitchenaid Model KUDPOIWH6. He selected WPWP8564547. Is this the right compatible replacement and What are the reset codes?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is about 11 years old and the exact Model no is #KUDPOIL
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: The control board is already installed. I need to the reset code because I want to simply wash with Normal and Sani Rinse as I always used to do and now delay hours come on as well as Heavy wash and Envirodry
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Prayer. I have paid about $200 and still don't have a machine that does the job by the button pushed.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

So first, the model number you haven't isn't correct. KUDP01 is correct, but there are some digits you're missing after that. Can you open the door and look for the model sticker around the frame of the TUB and tell me what the rest of the model is please?