Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Kitchenaid KSSC48QVS02 refrigerator. I need to replace the

Customer Question

Kitchenaid KSSC48QVS02 refrigerator. I need to replace the ice door chute. It came loose along with a white piece called the bracket assembly
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2 years old. Model as above
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

You'll find a replacement video at www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VtLHxkcswQ.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I had already found that video. It does not address my refrigerator. My ice maker dispenser does not have that type of door trim. I need to know how to remove the door dispenser on this model so I can access the chute door
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Here is a photo of my ice dispenser - no trim to remove as shown in video.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

There are two screws in the front on the top panel. They come out to access the dispenser parts. See the parts breakdown at the link below.

CLICK HERE