John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

Microwave Oven. Just quit working. Checked all brokers and

Customer Question

Microwave Oven. Just quit working. Checked all brokers and did not come back on. It is a mounted oven
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

It's likely that the inline fuse inside the oven has opened. To access it, the oven must be pulled out far enough to see the fuse holder. It's a ceramic or glass fuse that can b found at any good hardware or building supply store. You can view a replacement video by typing your model number and the words 'how to replace the fuse' into your Google search box, and selecting the website you like best. If you need more help, please send me the make and model number.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expressed your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Do you need more help, before your request times out?