Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My ice maker is not working,model # is795.73052.410

Customer Question

My ice maker is not working,model # *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your icemaker today. You'll need to remove the cover and ice bucket on the door to expose the icemaker. Then press and hold the little square plastic button under the head of your icemaker for 15 seconds to force the icemaker into a cycle. If the icemaker won't cycle, then the icemaker has failed and needs to be replaced. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for icemaker

If the icemaker cycles and doesn't refill with water, then either you have a frozen water line or the electronic water valve has failed and would need to be replaced.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
We'll have to see how much help you were when we replace the part.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.