John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

My Balay KIMBLY4EE/ FD7709 3FI-692B fridge/freezer,

Customer Question

Hi,My Balay KIMBLY4EE/ FD7709 3FI-692B fridge/freezer, generates ice in the upper section (fridge) and freses the vegetables placed in the bins.
Called a Balay technician and he replaced the thermostat twice with no effect. I replaced the door seal and the problem went away for some time but now it started to create ice again.
Can this be a sticky relay on the compressor?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Does the compressor run all the time? Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry for the late reply.The compressor seems to be running all the time.
When I turn the temperature knob to 0, the compressor stops. When I turn it back to 1 it starts after about 2 minutes or so.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

OK. Thank you. Before considering any more parts replacement, inspect the condenser coil radiator for a layer of lint blocking air flow through it. Vacuum any debris you find with a ShopVac, and let the fridge run long enough for the compressor to shut off automatically. If this doesn't happen, please let me know.