Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How t0 replace wpw10273828 control board on maytag

Customer Question

how t0 replace wpw10273828 control board on maytag mah6700aww front loading washer. do you have to unstack top mounted dryer to access the board. have replaced pump and drain is intermittant so believe must be in control board. thanks for any help
joe ethridge ***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your washer today. Unfortunately the top panel of the washer and the control panel will both need to be removed to replace the interface control board so if you have your dryer installed on top of the washer and it's in a stacked installation situation, the dryer would first need to be removed. Then you can pull the washer forward, unplug it, remove the screws coming in from the back of the top panel, and the top panel will pull straight back, up, and off. Now just pull the dispenser drawer out and remove the screws going in through the dispenser frame as well as from the inside the of the dryer holding the front control panel in place. The control panel will pull off and then you can replace the board mounted to the back.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.