Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Bosch dishwasher smu50e15au01 only fills water tank to about

Customer Question

Bosch dishwasher smu50e15au01 only fills water tank to about 1/4 full then stops. Is there a level censor somewhere on the tank
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

This model dishwasher does not have a sensor for the water level---it's strictly a timed fill. If it doesn't fill with enough water to cover the floor of the dishwasher in the allotted time limit, then you either have low water pressure from your house or the electronic water valve below your dishwasher is restricting the water flow so the valve needs to be replaced.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.