Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

A panel fell off the back of the Kenmore French door bottom

Customer Question

a panel fell off the back of the Kenmore French door bottom freezer. how to put back on
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 1 year old and model number 253.70413411
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the panel covers coils and tubes to ice maker. The panel is white plastic with hooks at top. must fit somehow over these parts
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The parts breakdown for that model are at the link below. What panel is it that you are having trouble with? I believe the one you are referring to simply slips over posts at the top.

CLICK HERE