RJ, Appliance Tech.
Experience:  Norcold, Dometic, Atwood, Suburban repairs

Dometic mod no, rm2652 temp. well not adjust in lower half

Customer Question

dometic mod no, rm2652 temp. well not adjust in lower half of refr. temp. at 20 degrees
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RJ replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

You could have a thermistor issue.... Go to the outside access panel and find the circuit board, you will see a two wire connector that is plugged into the board, (P2) make sure it is connected, if that came off then the fridge would default to full cooling and you would have no control over the temp, it is per design so the food does not spoil. IF you have a volt meter you can ohm out the thermistor, you would stick the end inside in a cup of ice water, go to the connection outside and ohm the wires back to the thermistor and you should have 8K to 10K ohms.... Click HERE and see page 11 it will show you how to test that. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert

Expert:  RJ replied 3 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more question or concerns please feel free to contact me....