Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

We have a miele Incognito dishwasher. We rarely use it. Last

Customer Question

We have a miele Incognito dishwasher. We rarely use it. Last week we ran it. The detergent did not empty from the compartment and the water (about 3/4 inch) remained in the machine. What iswrong?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The issue is most likely with the electronic control or the main wash motor. Are you getting any flashing lights? Turn the breaker off for a few hours, any change when powered back up?