Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Kenmore elite that fills and stops, sometimes will wash.

Customer Question

kenmore elite that fills and stops, sometimes will wash. most times stops with no action after fill and all lights go off. sometimes aries to start wash pump and fails with all lights off
I have changed pump and capacitor then getting the same result. water is hot.something is failing with a successful run being the rare exception.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

The only 2 things that can cause your issue without be the circulation pump or the control board. It sounds like you already replace the circulation pump and capacitor so the only thing left to replace would be the control board inside the door to fix the issue for not sending power down to the pump when it's supposed to I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?