Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Bosch KTR16420GB/01 fridge is freezing the food. The

Customer Question

Hi, my Bosch KTR16420GB/01 fridge is freezing the food. The tempreature setting is set to 1=low.
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: Logixx Maxx freedom performance
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No idea how long it is, I have just moved in to a rented flat. but it doesn't look too old
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: yes if possible if not I am going to give my landloard a shout
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The thermostat will need to be replaced. It is available below.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!