Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

GE diswasher that is 17 years old. It will not turn on, like

Customer Question

GE diswasher that is 17 years old. It will not turn on, like there is no power. I checked the breaker which is OK and any GFI outlets which are also OK. It worked last time I ran it last Thursday.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If you have power, the control is likely faulty. There is a junction box under the tub in the right front corner. Can you check the connections to your home's wiring there, please?