Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have Simpson 4kg, Ezi loader When I turned the dryer on

Customer Question

We have Simpson 4kg, Ezi loader
When I turned the dryer on it went clunk clunk then stopped.
Took the washing out closed the door turn the dryer on, sounded like it was going, on checking the tumbler wasn't turning.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Your belt broke and will need to be replaced. Are you able to disassemble that far to replace it?