Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Due to a venting problem in a condo located in Phoenix Az,we

Customer Question

Due to a venting problem in a condo located in Phoenix Az,we are considering replacing the dryer with an Elecrolux Ventless Dryer.Will ventless do well in that climate,& your views on Electolux products.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The ventless models take a very long time to dry and will humidify the air. Also, load size is quite small. Electrolux makes a good product but don't expect the same results from a ventless dryer as a vented dryer. If you have a small family and don't do laundry every day, it should be suitable for your needs.