bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

Appliances

Customer Question

Appliances
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your refrigerator today. What seems to be the problem with your refrigerator exactly and do you have a model number by chance? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Their is water flowing down from the ceiling of the bottom of the refrigerator and settles under the vegetable bins . Also a lot of ice forms on the bottom of the freezer the water comes through the he styrofoam in the freezer and through the holes on the ceiling of the refrigerator
Model whirlpool wrt3l9szywoo
Serial vs13690668. Type 19mtfa
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I would prefer a telephone conversation but it's too late now I would rather wait until Saturday if that ok with you
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Your defrost drain is plugged. Open the doors and unplug for 24 hours and it will thaw and no more leak.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have the panel inside removed and see the styraphome connection the water is flowing out of that and into the refrigerator part.
Model wrtl9szywoo
Vs13690668
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Cancel the phone request
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.

Do you require further assistance?