Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

My wolf subzero fridge with door ice and water dispenser

Customer Question

My wolf subzero fridge with door ice and water dispenser quit working and there is a red key light under the water label. Is there a quick fix for this problem? What red key light mean?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The key icon beneath the light keypad on the dispenser is the lock indicator. The dispenser has been locked it needs to be unlocked.

Press and hold the light keypad for 5 seconds to unlock.

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.