John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

All of my appliances are Gaggenau. My oven (BO28063/06)

Customer Question

Good Morning, all of my appliances are Gaggenau. My oven (BO28063/06) doesn't seem to be heating properly. It is taking way too long to roast/bake/broil anything. The oven's display will show the correct temperature, however the temperature inside the oven does not feel like it's accurate. What can I do?
Thank you,
Kerry
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

First, check the actual temperature with a mechanical shelf thermometer. They are inexpensive and available at hardware, building supply and kitchen stores. If you find a great difference between the display temperature and the thermometer, please let me know, and we'll pursue the solution to the problem.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.