Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Jenn-Air model no. 720-0163. There are three

Customer Question

I have a Jenn-Air model no.(###) ###-#### ***** are three burners on the inside of the grill. Two of the burners have a rectangular piece that have burned off. The part looks like it guides the flame to the center of the grill. I can send pictures if needed. Would like to replace the parts and have looked in my grill manual but can't determine which part it is. Could you please advise the name of the part and how to replace it. In the meantime was wondering if it was ok to use the grill with the defective burners.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Do they look like the part at the link below?

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.