Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I got all the lights to flash now what do I do? First time.

Customer Question

I got all the lights to flash now what do I do?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: First time.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes I guess.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. I need to wash clothes now so I can't wait for some repairman. I'm very practical and technically inclined so I think I can handle
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 2 years old. Maytag Centennial. I put it in diagnostic mode can you just tell me how to get the thing back to normal mode?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Unplugging it for 30 minutes will restore the control back to normal settings, if it is not having issues or picking up any error codes. Let me know what happens.

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.