Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a sears kenmore 2005 refrig model 795-73266304 that

Customer Question

i have a sears kenmore 2005 refrig model 795-73266304 that sounds door open alarm when doors are not open
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it's a 2005 model 795-73266304
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depends on what the problem is
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

This is pretty common and is usually the result of the main board having issues. Unplug it for at least 15 minutes to reset the control. Does the behavior change?