John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Someone left on of the doors ajar over night now My Maytag

Customer Question

Someone left on of the doors ajar over night now My Maytag does not cool at all. Even though I set it fr the correct temperature. Is there a wau to reset it?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About 6 or 7 years I think. Model MGI2568AES
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Thats it. It just stopped geting cold after leaving door ajar over night
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Try removing the power by pulling the power cord or switching the breaker off for 30 minutes to see if the control board will reset its program, and function properly. I you need more help, please let me know.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi I did what you,ve suggested but still no change. Still hot. No cold at all. Is marked as -2 and 33 degrees and still nothing
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Can you hear the compressor running?