John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

My microwave simply stopped working. Is there a dimple fix.

Customer Question

My microwave simply stopped working. Is there a dimple fix. This is the second microwave I gavevreplaced
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: We could not afford to replace it this time and it was bought at pacific sales beget simply say but a new one.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if that's possible b
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I knew w it's not the power is there a reset button or trip switch?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Nothing been done before
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Will you please send me the make and model number? Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Make: GE Household microwave oven ( Monogram)
Model number ZE2160SF 05
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Does the oven show any signs of life? If not, it's likely the inline fuse has opened. It can be accessed for replacement by removing the U shaped cover. Follow the colored wire from the power terminal block to the fuse holder, and replace the fuse. The fuse can be purchased in packs of five at any hardware or building supply store. Please let me know, if you need more help.

Using the expert's rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not pair, until you rate my response.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.