bruce peterson
bruce peterson,
Experience:  appliance technician at Peterson Appliance Repair
88840966

My Decor cooktop has one burner that does not come on fully.

Customer Question

My Decor cooktop has one burner that does not come on fully. It is the largest burner. I can see flame inside the burner ring but gas is not coming through the ports around the ring. Or at least not ignighting. All other burners work on high and will do so at the same time. I have carefully cleaned all ports on the ring but wonder if it needs to be removed to get it completely clean? What am I missing?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bruce peterson replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today with your problem. I will need the model# ***** have diagram for detailed assistance. If you have cleaned burner top then it may be a gas restriction from the valve. Please remember to rate my service at the end of the session