John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Drum appers to be locked up. put clothes in add liquid soap

Customer Question

drum appers to be locked up. put clothes in add liquid soap turn machine on water runs but machine does not start the drum turning.the drum moves ever so slightly does notmake full turn just kind of vibrates.turning drum by hand only makes 1/8 turn then it hits sumething and will not turn any more like it hits a stop. do not think its electronic but mechanical.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?