Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have an LG true balance top loader washer, It has an error

Customer Question

I have an LG true balance top loader washer
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It has an error code Cl
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: It says diamond class
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We just purchased it a few months ago from Big Sandy Funritire in Chesapeke Ohio
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?The tag should be around the opening once the lid is raised.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't see a model number
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Is there a tag around the opening where the clothes are loaded?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
WT 1801hva
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

The control lock is on. Press and hold the SOIL LEVEL button for 5 seconds to unlock the control.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you!!
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

You are very welcome, thank you!