bruce peterson
bruce peterson,
Experience:  appliance technician at Peterson Appliance Repair
88840966

I replace the bearing on my washer.After the repair the

Customer Question

I replace the bearing on my washer.After the repair the washer will only fill/drain need help tk. u
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: GE modGHWH4250DOWN/SER.FZ196047G
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES I HOPE I CAN GET WORKING
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: IS THERE A RESIT ON THIS MOD.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

If you had to remove the drive belt, in order to change the tub bearing, check to make sure the belt is tight enough on the motor pulley. It may be slipping. If the tub is directly driven, inspect the drive coupler for correct alignment.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I NEVER GOT A REPLY TO MY REOBLEN. NEED MORE ANSER PL. THANK YOU
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

I conclude, from your description, that the washer won't agitate or spin. Is there another problem? Does the motor not run?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry. I need to opt out of our chat. Other experts will be able to discuss the problem with you.

Expert:  bruce peterson replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem. I need a model# ***** get diagram of what type of washer you have.