John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Pacemaker won't make ice

Customer Question

Pacemaker won't make ice
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I am guessing it is not a pacemaker that is troubling you?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

May I please have the model number of what you are working on so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Jso269omes
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Thank you! If you look at the ice maker, there are "fingers" that eject the cubes. Are they pointing up and to the right?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Is there ice waiting to be dumped or is the mold dry?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Dry
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Thank you! Are you familiar with making an electrical jumper from wire and comfortable with electricity?