John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Washer whirlpool duet error code F O1 'E O 2 flashing washer

Customer Question

Washer whirlpool duet error code F O1 'E O 2 flashing washer does not start. No water no drum turning motor
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 3 years model#WFW94HE
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no steam model
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Maybe if it is easy fix. This is what happens when I try to start washer.I press POWER on turn dial to Normal 'EX rinse
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 4 months ago.

Hello, this is Dave and I'm happy to help you. This error is related to the motor start circuit but the repair varies depending on the full model number. Dome units have only one control and some have a separate motor control. I suspect yours has the separate motor control but will need the rest of the model number. Can you get the full number off the model serial tag just inside the door opening please?

Are you still there?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.