John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

How much does it cost to trouble shoot my question? My GE

Customer Question

Hello, how much does it cost to trouble shoot my question?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: My GE PSH25PSWA is set to -2 but the temperature reads +14. The ice cream and meat is no longer frozen. I set it to 16 and still no results. I moved the food to another freezer. This morning the freezer was working again. It freeze and thaw out on it's own. In addition the ice maker is not producing ice cubes.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: GE model PSH25PSWA perhaps 5 years old maybe older. It came with the house when I moved in recently.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible, yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

It looks like the question is 28 dollars if you want to continue

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I already asked the question and paid the $5.00. I also signed up for the one week free trial. Do I need another $28.00 dollars now to get an answer to the original question? It was:GE model PSH25PSWA perhaps 5 years old maybe older. It came with the house when I moved in recently. My GE PSH25PSWA is set to -2 but the temperature reads +14. The ice cream and meat is no longer frozen. I set it to 16 and still no results. I moved the food to another freezer. This morning the freezer was working again. It freeze and thaw out on it's own. In addition the ice maker is not producing ice cubes.

The question will cost 23 dollars more since you have paid 5 dollars. Do you want to continue?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
what is the free trial for?

I have nothing to do with the trial or anything I am just saying the question being answered will cost likely more than 5 dollars.