Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

While moving refrigerator was down..i waited 5 hrs before

Customer Question

Hello, while moving refrigerator was laid down..i waited 5 hrs before plugging it up and now its not working..can this be repaired?
Submitted: 4 months ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If the compressor is running, the oil has gotten sucked into the refrigeration lines and probably plugged the capillary tube. It can be fixed but will be expensive, around $350 + parts, to have it professionally serviced. This is not a repair you will be able to complete.