John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have a GE side-by-side refrigerator model number

Customer Question

I have a GE side-by-side refrigerator model number DSHF6VGBCCBB. We moved it from one house to the other and now there is no power we have power to the plug but the lights or nothing work. Is there a reset switch somewhere on this thing I cannot find one?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Check the door switch to see if it clicks when you open and close the fridge door. If it doesn't, loosen the top hinge bracket to align the door. If you need more help, please let me know.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.