Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Everything looks ok with my dryer. The regulation lights are

Customer Question

Hi, everything looks ok with my dryer. The regulation lights are on and there are no codes when I press the power button. However, it just isn't clicking on to start. I press the button but nothing happens. The cycle buttons remain on but the drum isn't turning. I tried manually turning and it moves fine. There is a disconnect between the button and the mechanism. Please help! Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bruce peterson replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today. I will need the model number for your dryer to get started and help you. Also please remember when the help is complete dont forget to rate my service as this is how i get paid.

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

You likely have a faulty door switch or the main control has issues if it does not click at all when started.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?